Sunday, September 11, 2005

Slow to believe?

Taken my communion, declared I am healed in a name above all name, Jesus ! My first rest day of the week was disturbed by 'food poisoning', my frequent visit to the washroom and constant pain reminded me of the past suffering of my little sister. My little precious sister is recovering and I pray to the Lord she will not suffer a relapse being the first day of school for her after months of rest at home...
In order to experience Grace through my own personal experience is for our heart to be persuaded that we are 101% righteous. It is this belief of the truth that made Grace effective in my life. "I can do all things through HIM who strengthens me." Phil 4:13 Amplified Bible, "I have strength for all things in Christ who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency] Halleluiah! Christ is all we need Amen?!
Let me share some reading from Dr. James Richards, a man who preach heaps on Grace. I believe the key to restoration of ALL things is the same key to victory in ALL walks of life - Believing. Amen?! Trying to be righteous in our own strength isolates us from Grace. Let's look at Paul said in Galatians 2:21 "I do not nullify the Grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ Died needlessly."
When we try to do things in our own strength, we nullify, reject and neutralize the grace of God in our life! Don't blame God, God does not take away his goodness and Grace away from us; it is through our unbelief, we choose to depend on our own strength instead of His.
"Godwyn, What is new? I know this verse and this 'revelation' years before you wrote this!" many might say. I say to you, "In the midst of a fiasco, where all things go wrong and everything seem to be hopeless, will you say, "Lord I believe in you?" and truely cast your problems unto Him?"
I am still learning, that is why I just told Jesus, my sister is going back to school, she is not going to suffer a relapse "that is your problem, not mine as you are God, I am not!"
When we enter into His Light, accepting what Jesus says about us in the Bible and acknowledging our righteousness through His Finished work, then Grace will flood our heart! Surely YOU will find God's Grace to deliver us out of our sins and daily tribulation!
Jesus said in John 20:29 Amp"Blessed and happy and to be envied are those who have never seen Me & yet have believed and adhered to and trusted and relied on me" Amplified Bible. Thus, many a time I am confuse and do not know what is happening to my life, I just say to myself, "Jesus, I do not know what is happening around me, but I know you Love me, You will nevere forsake me and I believe in you."
If God say so, it will be so...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If He say so, it would be so

cybeRanger said...

Be rooted and grounded in the unfailing love of God... Let not your heart be troubled..