Thursday, September 01, 2005

Joshua 1:5

Whenever I face any trials & feel that I am on 'a breaking point', I will remind myself to meditate on a verse that the Lord had blessed me with, 2 years back that brought me back to Salvation, Hebrews 13:5-6.
My heart was heavy while I sat at the 'waiting bay' awaiting for my Dad from the operation room & praying for my younger sister receiving theraphy from another hospital. I am not repeating the same incident, 'Godincident' [Word, Inspired from Sister Ann, she reminded me this words I use years back.] with the last 'blog' entry, the 'history repeated itself' 2 days back. Our adversary, the little 'D' loves to pack all his deceptions into one, hoping you will break with his lies...
Little 'D' hopes he can drive me into desperation, but God NEVER allow such to happen, HE whispers Joshua 1:5 into my heart while I was feeding on Living Words from the Bible. "Joshua? My mind rushed with excitement, paving away my worries. "No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you." Josh1:5 & at THAT instant, my HEART was filled with the Lord's love. [Same Words as Heb 13:5, Godincidence, never knew that verse] I read the verse and came the 'Amen'...Jesus loves me Heaps!
Beloved Ones, Jesus will never fail you or forsake you, in times seems so hard for you to bear, Amen!?! That is the living truth I am sharing with you now. 31st of Aug, I brought Dad back for review, a day after the operation. 8.45 a.m. in the morning, we began the different 'test stop-overs' before final consultation with the surgeon. I remembered the last 'stop-over', I left my Dad to the wash-room and returned back without going through the procedure with him.
The next moment, Dad's name was called and I was in time to accompany him to the 'final stop-over', consultation with the surgeon. Dr. Klng yelled out smugly, "Perfect operation!" after his detailed assessment. "What? Doctor? Perfection?" I was amazed as it was less than a day after Dad's eye operation. "Didn't you followed your Dad to his eye test?", Dr. Klng asked. "No, sorry I was at the washroom." I replied bastfully. "His eye sight is now 6/6. Perfect! A few weeks more we can operate on his left eye." Dr. Klng said Nattily. I thanked him and before we left, he cleared his throat and said, "Here are my cards, I deal with complex Cataract case!"
Not to dismiss Dr. Klng's credit, I am sure Jesus did the operation! I thank God and my spirit arise, with another life testimony to share about the wonders of God, when you least expect it to happen...My Dad was excited about the outcome, it boasted his confidence, yet on the other hand, he lost more insight to his Bi-Polar Disorder. As for me, I care less, I indulged with God's love that embraces me & pray in Spirit...Holy Spirit; Jesus did the operation! Halleluiah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, AMen, greatly blessed one, that is amazing, and one by one God will remove all the enemies in front of you, you are dwelling in the promise land, the land flow with milk and honey.

cybeRanger said...

HalleluYAH! God is good all the time...