Friday, June 10, 2005

What have been happening?

It's been nearly a month since I write. My human excuses:

a. Sister went for another operation - I get the pain & agony!
b. Spilt belief in family for God's words - Just pray then!
c. Work - oh don't you use that excuse?
d. I thought I better read more to fight the Devil - Turn out I am wrong!

Writing seems like an obligation for this month with so many happening, I wonder where is God? I dig into books and Bible finding truths for healing, hoping to share my sister's pain while she thinks I am a pain in her ass.

I take communion with my medication daily and thank Jesus my sister is healed! Bad news came with her, needing an operation as the Devil wants me to think communion is 'bullshitz'. In my mind it spins, "Godwyn see how u declare, what is happening?"

Worst came when I share the wonders of communion to my family, time after time and they think, oh it's just a ritual. Man, they witness my healing why aren't they believing? It seems like they believe it when I was like 'half-dead' recovering from my cancer and since my healing came in 'cheetah' speed, they took the healing for granted.

Oh, family is now divided with my mum, my sister and brother from a teaching of one Church and me and my Dad on "Grace" that transform me from New Creation. Dad is suffering from Bi-Polar Disorder so from time to time he switches 'side' ha! He has no insight of his illness though my brother tried to address him and I can readily get help from my Godpa, being a fantastic psychiatrist, he refuses!

A few days back, my mobile was stolen leading to more confusion. That's the summary for days of missing in writing...I love to write as sharing is loving! It came till the point I hate it! God speaks just and stop my nonsense with Devil's lies, WRITE! I wonder into the Rock with my monthly 'shopping' of books and sermons (2 days ago) to keep myself sliding off as I have yet to enjoy the comfort of returning back to Church where I miss the happy doses of 'live' sermon from Pastor Prince and all...I hang on with Micah, "Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall, I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me." Micah 7:8

Yet, all these while, God sends Angels around me, when I am down, strangely, one of the sister (sister Penny) SMS will always ring from my mobile! God is good Amen?! I will continue to share his wonders, he is doing in my life! Remember sister Irene? I didn't speak to her much but I know she is well as I haven't receive distress SMS from her when she was having her panic attacks. God does wonder in her life, she is in good health and the Devil is defeated! In my heart, I always amazed how God heals her while she continue to wonder how God quit my smoking within a night...

Short, Godwyn short! Share with you this verse as I finally found time to buy "The purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren, shared by sister Irene. As I really need to understand "What on Earth Am I here For?"

"Two are better than one because they have a good return fo their labor. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woes to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up. Furthemore, if two lie down together they keep warm, but how can one be warm alone? And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart." Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12.

Time to rest...Share your wonders of God with me? (Just use the 'comments' function) I am sure God does good things for you, as Jesus love us!

Godwyn

No comments: