Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Grace & Truth came by Jesus

Been 'feeding' myself back on the basic of grace as tribulations arise battles after battles. It seems like a never ending story, daily I remind myself trials are temporal, eternal is back home with the Lord in Heaven. I am proclaiming the victory that my sister is healed in Jesus name, though by 'sight' she is not completely well and it had been a long tedious process. Mum have to take care of her 24 hours a day and such is exceeding stressful. Dad had not been well though more 'settled down'.
In law, by 'flesh', the dependence is on man but Grace is dependent on God! The new convenant surely will bring rest to a tormented soul, not MORE torment. "Come to Me, all who are weary & heavy Laden, and i will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle & humble in heart and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matt 11:28 That's Jesus promise...by Son of God!
Our God is full of passion and loving kindness, "For God so loved the World, that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16 Just believe and you will be saved with eternal life! No incense or dates to remember for rituals. Yet, we often find it hard to accept grace and righteousness as a gift from our Abba!
Jesus's yoke becomes easy when we allow Him to do the work and simply walk along beside him. When He does the work, we are drawn into a close, loving, appreciative dependency on Him, that is the birth of our intimate relationship with God, not just a religion of faith. When Jesus becomes our source of life, our thoughts, actions and attitudes revolves around Him and Jesus himself becomes the focal point of our life and eternity. 'Before men, we acknowledge Him for his grace, love and mercy, Before God, He becomes our source of confidence, peace joy and praise!' "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Phili 1:6
It is the humanity of the Lord Jesus that gives us a basis for the hope of victory. That is my 'best bet' in my hope, many good things had come to past with my hope in the Lord, though it seems like forever I am in trial and temptations! The Son of God came as man and his temptations were no difference from ours, yet He demostrated the possibilty to conquered the desire to sin by grace with his obedience from our Father in Heaven. I would think it is not a fair statement we often make such as, "Jesus is God, so He can overcome everything. We are human how the hell we are to overcome? Jesus can perform miracle such as turning from water to wine, mate, try turning papers into notes!"...
"The law came in so that the trangression would increase; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more, so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace would reign through righteousness to eternal life life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Roman 5:20-21 Sin loses its dominion because of grace, because of the availability of God's power. Grace, therefore, is not God's ability to overlook our sin, it is His ability working in us to deliver us from Sin!
We often ask for Mercy, that is God's ability to forgive! I felt that we tend to live under condemnation if we think we need God's mercy to live! God's mercy is already extended to us through the Lord Jesus, why should we doubt God's love and his ability to forgive then? It matter not how strong the desire to sin; God will give more grace to conquer that sin, which means there is hope for you and me, reading from Romans 5. [I am not saying to sin more to get more God's grace! I am just sharing with you no matter how hopeless you think you are, Jesus loves you and through His grace, open the doors of Heaven!]
Daily, I pray that Jesus's ways to be in me, most of all, being humble as I can be insolent from time to time. Humility is simply the willingness to surrender our will, our opinions , and our view to view and will of God...

1 comment:

cybeRanger said...

My beloved brother in Christ,

Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Have a very blessed week ahead!