Thursday, August 25, 2005

Holy Communion - Health and Wholeness

"While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins. But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's Kingdom." Matt 26:26:29

Dear Beloved Ones,

I wrote this in year 2004, I thought to share this again with recent episode of sickness and healing. Especially when I 'trip' onto Rebekah's Page from Sister Ann...

The show "Passion" uplift the spirit of Jesus Love for man. This is not a trend where it rise and fall. It is a 2000 years of truth, being shown to us, as our living God and His son loves us more than we can imagine. I am not preaching as neither am I a pastor, nor a priest. I am sharing with you how miracle healings are occurring with the partake of Holy Communion. We live in the world of stress, pain and agony. I seen many love ones being taken away with terminal illness. Now we are being challenged with SARS, AIDS, Nipah and Ebola, many more to come.

Holy Communion put it simply, is the partake of a cup of wine and a broken piece of bread. The bread is the expression of Jesus love, who endure stripes on his body, where he was beaten, bruised and broken so that we can receive healing for all diseases and sickness. It is not a simple flu, a cut in your finger, a pimple grow on you, we can be healed from HIM for terminal and critical diseases. The Wine is Jesus blood, an innocent man, who does no wrong, shed to bring us forgiveness so that we are forever righteous, holy and blameless.
I seen love ones on death bed, then, I was too young to know, how I can save my grandfather and my uncle, who pass away with cancer, as it is in our family genes [I now Reject these in the Name of Lord Jesus Christ]! I am one who look at things with hard fact, yet, for these few months, I saw healing with my own eyes and even myself experiencing it. If any of your friends, family members or relatives are fighting a cruel battle of pain and suffering, come and partake in the Holy Communion.

If you believe, this broken bread and wine (usually ribena is used), where there are no side effects, purely you will receive healing. It is just as simple. Often, we take it for granted for our health, till our immediate family, friends or us, being put down by illness, the wake-up call will bell. Search no more, I remember then, my family were searching from the East to the West to save our love ones but neither does it prolong the sick nor brought healing but a slow death, with pain and suffering no words can describe.
I am reaching out to you, as once lives are taken away, it is forever. As described in the movie, our messiah rise from the dead with the wounds on him, as they nailed him to the cross. Basically, there are two essences of healing, one being supernatural healing that take place with immediate effect. The other is progressive healing, where one heal with time. My brothers and sisters out there, any illness where many years you found no cure, come and be healed.
If you need more information, there is a book written by Pastor Prince from New Creation Church, at the book store, Suntec, the rocks. If there are urgency, as time is the barrier where even a second can varies being dead or alive, please contact the number below to get the wonderful book. More information of healing testimonies can be found on New Creation Testimonies Site.

According to statistics, everyday, one choose to end their life in Singapore due to emotional, physical, financial and mental obstacles. If you know of such, help them as well. It is never too late. If such occurs on you, and you want to be forever healed, come and experience the divine power of our living Father and His son, Jesus. God bless and be well.
Rocks Gifts & Book Centre
3 Temasek Boulevard #03-063/065
Suntec City Mall (Above Carrefour) Singapore 038923
Ring : (+65) 6333 8856

3 comments:

cybeRanger said...

Wonderful post. Be blessed...

Unknown said...

Haha, bro, my ministry leader was talking about this booklet last night, but i heard that it is out of print.

So maybe your guys go and order the cds or tapes yah?

Anonymous said...

What about some who partake the Holy Communion but still passed on?